The Celtic story of Dire Grove has long been passed down from one generation to another for ages. Considered a fairy tale, its informing was made sure to terrify little ones into sticking in their bedrooms through the night. A not too long ago discovered artifact in the United Kingdom, nevertheless, turns out the darkish legend to be true! Use your wits and Hidden Object talents to follow the path of a party of missing graduate young people in Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove!
Experience all the exclusive Collector’s Edition extras including bonus “Easter egg” levels and puzzles that reveal secrets related to both past and future Mystery Case Files episodes. The integrated Deluxe Strategy Guide also includes extra video outtakes, concept art, screen shots, and desktop wallpapers.
The Collector’s Edition includes:
- Bonus gameplay that reveals MCF “secrets”
- A Deluxe Strategy Guide, integrated into the game
- Collect over 50 hidden objects that continually change shape
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- CPU: 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 1280 MB
- DirectX: 9.0
- Hard Drive: 605 MB
- Hints - Hints will recharge after a short amount of time, and are unlimited. However, hints can only be used in actual hidden object scenes. If you need help on the game itself, it’s best to refer to your Notebook.
- The Notebook - This will keep track of your progress and your finds. Valuable clues and bits of information will also be stored here, so if you’re stuck, this is a great place to look.
- Puzzles - Every puzzle can be skipped with no penalty. The only exception is the final “Relic Puzzle”, which cannot.
- The Crime Computer - Here you can use and view Tapes that you’ve picked up throughout the game. They’ll tell you the story first-hand, and may also provide valuable help in another way… Tapes may be reviewed anytime, and may not be found in numerical order when playing.
- Inventory Items - These are bolded throughout the guide to make them easier to find. When an item is no longer useful, it will automatically be discarded.
- Clicking Penalties - If you click too often or too fast in a particular area, you will temporarily freeze, and the mouse will become sluggish and slippery for a short period of time.
- Gameplay - The gameplay of Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove is non-linear, meaning that many things can be done in various orders. This guide has been organized to reflect the most efficient line of gameplay.
Keywords: mystery case files dire grove collector’s edition, mystery case files dire grove walkthrough, mystery case files dire grove review, mystery case files dire grove strategy guide, mystery case files dire grove download, mystery case files dire grove hints, mystery case files dire grove cheats, mystery case files dire grove help.